A fine time for a finale

Posted by David on Monday, December 14, 2009

So. I've been studying my Physics book for a few hours now and I'm still not sure exactly what it is that  I've been reading and I'm definitely not sure how to apply any of these theories for any practical use; however, I have discovered that my book, when closed and laying flat on my bed, can be used as a kind of arena where my writing utensils can stage their tumultuous melodrama!
In today's episode Baron Bic-Nasty returned to his estate from a long visit with his dear cousin. He'd left specific instructions with his servants and he expected for his wishes to be honored. Upon arriving, he noticed that the grounds surrounding his home were unkempt and unpleasant looking. He was livid. He stormed through the front door of his home, screaming for his house servant and her son. When there was no reply, he began searching the house, still screaming for a reply. When he got to his bedroom, he saw that his servant woman and her son were lying, dead, on his bed. The Baron heard soft laughter coming from the corner of his room. Tearing his eyes away from the blood-soaked down comforter, the Baron looked up to see his brother, Bic-Skanky. The Baron stared at his brother in confused horror. With a look of supreme malice and twisted pleasure, Bic-Skanky advanced on the Baron with an already bloodied knife. The Baron pleaded for his life, but his brother seemed beyond reason. Suddenly, the Baron's stable-boy, Leadless, burst into the room and tackled Bic-Skanky! They scuffled for a bit, ending in Bic-Skanky's death.
That's all I have for this episode.
There'll be more since I'm always so bored I give lives and personalities to the inanimate objects around me... 

2 comments:

Comment by Harry on December 14, 2009 at 2:14 PM

ooooooh! Its fun to watch rich peoples problems!

 
Comment by Carrie on December 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM

I read this to my roommate. She's probably going to want to be your friend now too.

 

Post a Comment

Like, tell me what you think!