And no you can't have my number...'cause I lost my phone...

Posted by David on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I found this and I decided that I should share it with you, because I care. 
Side note: I don't care. Ever. Make no mistake about that.
But on a serious note: I really do care...some of the time.
But I only do it when I have to or when it suits my needs on a personal level. 
And even then, it's likely that I'm being very disingenuous or duplicitous.
I'm just a bastard like that...oh well.

10 Signs That You Might Be An Idiot

1. You type ‘there’ when you mean ‘their’.
2. You press the already lit elevator button.
3. You get two pizzas, both half cheese and half pepperoni.
4. You get confused by the Starbucks cup sizes.
 5. You think that cats are smart because they are aloof [(What is a loof?)].
6. You are a self-professed vegetarian who eats fish.
7. You have a nervous breakdown when asked to not use the word ‘like’ so often.
 8. You send out your resume on cute stationery [(So putting my previous work experience on the Cats with Hats stationary is a bad idea?)].
9. You think you are saving money by buying things you don’t need during a sale.
10. You blame all your failures on anyone but yourself.

*By these definitions, everyone I love is an idiot. I'm quite alright with that.*

1 comments:

Comment by lil giraffe on April 20, 2010 at 2:07 PM

"What is a loof?"

 

Post a Comment

Like, tell me what you think!