'Cause I do not accept any less than someone just as real, as fabulous.

Posted by David on Monday, May 03, 2010

My darling, wonderful Jimenez responded to my request, and this is the painting that she would live in if she could:

I can totally see why she picked this... She'd just sit there in this room and eat...which is her favorite thing to do... She's probably eating right now... And that's why I love her... And well...I'd definitely take a little vacation from my Kandinsky and spend a few hours eating in this cafe with her while we talked trash about everyone else and ate lots of food and hit on the cute waiters...
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Comment by lil giraffe on May 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Erm... is that right?

 

Post a Comment

Like, tell me what you think!