I'm feeling disconnected - must have been something I said.

Posted by David on Friday, May 21, 2010

So. (Has anyone noticed that I pretty much start out every thought this way?) Today was the last day for exams..and the last day for moving out of the dorms. Needless to say, it was a very stressful day for me... I woke up early, went to my exam, finished at like 12:00 or so, then I went to my room and began chucking things into garbage bags and throwing them away. Even after I did this, I still had a bunch of crap. But, since I have so much experience from moving around like a million times I managed to fit my fridge, microwave, tv, two large bins, a trashcan containing my movies and random electronics, and my over-sized laundry basket into Winston (my Honda). I'm just amazing like that. There's still room in the passenger seat too. Sadly enough, there was no way for me to fit my carpet or my futon :[
After I was done moving everything, I had to clean teh room. I only swept and closed the blinds. Thay accepted it as being clean, so I was like, "cool."
Then I had to go to work :[
Some really rude lady came in and pretty much set me off... I was really emotional for no reason and I very nearly cried in front of her. But I reigned in my madness and I was very kind to her... The instant she left I started convulsing and almost broke down. But, we were busy, so I stuttered and shook my way through order after order until Riley came in and gave me a flower. (Thoughtful, no?)
So. Then I was more or less alright. But I got busy again for the next 2 hours and didn't get anything done that I usually get done before I lock up. I was like...hours behind, and I was still twitchy about what happened with that lady...I think it had to do with me being sleep-deprived and stressed over exams and not feeling adequate...then she showed up and tried to imply that I was stupid and that she was in some way superior. If I'd been in to position to lash out at her, I would've commented that nobody with her hair could ever be superior to me.
Whatever. She's probably stressed herself and it's possible she may ave unintentionally lashed out at me. It happens sometimes. It doesn't make it right, but I'm not the type of person not to consider others' feelings. Well, I am. But only on occasion. Like when I'm joking or I'm just really disconnected from the topic.
Freh.
I'm really really tired. I'd like to sleep for days. But I still have a few things to do tomorrow. Then after that, I'm free!!!! Except for work.
That's still an upside.
 

3 comments:

Comment by Carrie on May 22, 2010 at 12:59 AM

I love you and you are more than adequate for me....you're perfect! :)

 
Comment by lil giraffe on May 23, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Winston to the rescue!

 
Comment by Unknown on November 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM

you are invited to follow my blogs

 

Post a Comment

Like, tell me what you think!